Eradicating slave and child labor is among the Sustainable Development Goals. Increasingly, companies have been demanded by governments and civil society to take responsibility for decent working conditions in their production chains. InPACTO has shown, for 15 years, the importance and potential of involving the productive sector in the search for solutions for the eradication of Slave Labor.
Since 2014, InPACTO has been working with the business sector to build and disseminate a cutting-edge agenda that aims to leave the operating environment of companies, inside and outside the offices, in constant renewal and consolidation of values of democracy, justice and ethic. We are here to offer technical and intellectual support for the company's actions in monitoring its production chain, as well as in collective sector actions.
By associating, the company beckons Brazilian society, as well as its customers and suppliers, its commitment to the process of eradicating slave labor, one of the most abject forms of economic exploitation of human beings, being the opposite of the decent work situation. .
The company's participation in InPACTO, strengthens the role of the Institute in the process of contributing to the construction of public policies, which focus on the prevention and fight against Slave Labor.
The advantages of participating in InPACTO activities are numerous, such as:
- Develop strategic business practices for companies focused on this theme;
- Promote the dialogue and articulation of companies' actions with other economic sectors, civil society and governments;
- Sectoral meetings focused on challenges and collective strategies for the solution;
- Group formation: establishing relationships and affinities, reliability agreements and commitments;
- Group consolidation, sometimes with the development of its own visual identity;
- Share obstacles and successful experiences;
- Establishing common challenges and more effective and efficient strategies to solve them;
- Production of external and internal communication materials;
- Have access to the contents and manuals produced by InPACTO;
- By adhering to InPACTO's commitments, the company has the opportunity to participate in monitoring, incorporating the theme of risk management, efficiency and innovation;
- Engage, develop and qualify your value chain, with the technical support of InPACTO;
- Contribute to the construction of public policies;
- Participate free of charge in seminars, in-person or virtual and workshops.
InPACTO members must comply with our Bylaws, to access it, please click here.
To join, please contact Milene de Almeida, Mobilization and Relationship Coordinator (email@example.com).