Join the InPACT
Eradicating slave and child labor is among the Sustainable Development Goals. Increasingly, companies have been demanded by governments and civil society to take responsibility for decent working conditions in their production chains. InPACTO has shown, for 15 years, the importance and potential of involving the productive sector in the search for solutions for the eradication of Slave Labor.
Since 2014, InPACTO has been working with the business sector to build and disseminate a cutting-edge agenda that aims to leave the operating environment of companies, inside and outside the offices, in constant renewal and consolidation of values of democracy, justice and ethic. We are here to offer technical and intellectual support for the company's actions in monitoring its production chain, as well as in collective sector actions.
By associating, the company beckons Brazilian society, as well as its customers and suppliers, its commitment to the process of eradicating slave labor, one of the most abject forms of economic exploitation of human beings, being the opposite of the decent work situation. .
The company's participation in InPACTO, strengthens the role of the Institute in the process of contributing to the construction of public policies, which focus on the prevention and fight against Slave Labor.
The advantages of participating in InPACTO activities are numerous, such as:
- Promote the dialogue and articulation of companies' actions with other economic sectors, civil society and governments;
- Sectoral meetings focused on challenges and collective strategies for the solution;
- Share obstacles and successful experiences;
- Establishing common challenges and more effective and efficient strategies to solve them;
- By adhering to InPACTO's commitments, the company has the opportunity to participate in monitoring, incorporating the theme of risk management, efficiency and innovation;
- Engage, develop and qualify your value chain, with the technical support of InPACTO;
- Contribute to the construction of public policies;
- Participate free of charge in seminars, in-person or virtual and workshops.
InPACTO members must comply with our Bylaws, to access it, please click here.
To join, please contact Milene de Almeida, Mobilization and Relationship Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org).
List of Companies Associates
- 3M do Brasil Ltda.
- Aço Verde do Brasil S.A
- ADM do Brasil
- AGANJU Consultoria em Sustentabilidade e Responsabilidade Social Ltda.
- Agra Foods Agroinsdustrial de Alimentos S.A
- Agropalma S.A
- Amaggi Exportação e Importação Ltda.
- Ancora Siderúrgica
- Banco Santander Brasil S.A
- BR Distribuidora S.A
- C&A Modas S.A
- Cargill Brasil
- Centrais Elétricas de Santa Catarina – Celesc
- Eletronorte – Centrais Elétricas do Norte do Brasil S.A
- Franco Advogados
- Gelita South América
- Grupo Big
- Grupo Pão de Açucar (GPA)
- Gusa Brasil Siderúrgica
- JBS S.A
- Lobo Indústria e Comércio Ltda.
- Lojas Casas Pernambucanas – Arthur Lundgren Tecidos S.A
- Lojas Renner
- Lojas Riachuelo – Grupo Guararapes
- Marfrig Global Foods S.A
- Minerva Foods S.A
- Nestle Brasil Ltda.
- Petróleo Brasileiro – Petrobrás
- Philip Morris
- Tradelink Madeiras Ltda.
- Tramontina Belém S.A
- Vale S.A
- Viaplan Engenharia e Empreendimentos
- Viena Siderúrgica S.A
List of Organizations Associates
- ABIEC – Associação Brasileira das Indústrias Exportadoras de Carne
- ABIOVE – Associação Brasileira das Indústrias de Óleos Vegetais
- ABIT – Associação Brasileira da Indústria Têxtil e de Confecção
- ABVTEX ASSOCIAÇÃO BRASILEIRA DO VAREJO TÊXTIL
- CECAFÉ-Conselho dos Exportadores de Café do Brasil
- CEERT – Centro de Estudos das Relações de Trabalho e Desigualdade
- Clínica de Trabalho Escravo e Tráfico de Pessoas da Faculdade de Direito da UFMG
- Imaflora- Instituto de Manejo e Certificação Florestal e Agrícola
- Instituto Ethos
- Instituto Observatório Social (IOS)
- Instituto Trabalho Decente
- Instituto Unimed Vitória
- Rainforest Alliance
- Unimed Sul Capixaba Cooperativa de Trabalho Médico